A Set of New Tools for Cancer Cell Culturing
With The TumorGenesis solutions and tools, researchers no matter where you are in the world can capture, culture and identify cancer cells, clonal variants and close the gap between in vitro and in vivo.
TumorGenesis is an innovative biotech company that discovers, develops, partners and licenses in new technologies to advance cancer cell culturing. We are focused on creating the most innovative and the newest cancer cell capturing, culturing, and screening techniques for researchers around the world.
Providing new tools, solutions and innovative combinations of products and services that will help researchers understand cancer better that will help save patient lives and improve patient outcomes in treatment.
- Cancer focused media for true cancer cell culturing
- Tailored Nanofiber scaffolds as Extra Cellular Matrix
- Ready to use cancer cell media for cancer cell culturing
- Generic and ready to use nanofiber scaffolds as ECM for cancer cells
- Tailored cancer cell screening kits, tools, and services
- Generic peptide biomarker discovery kits
- Custom and generic cancer cell libraries
Ready for a Solution?
Take the first step to your tailored nanofiber scaffold today
by booking a meeting with one of our experts!
Our partners in developing the media for ovarian, breast and leukemia are the following organizations and we are also looking for affiliations and collaborative partners to help commercialize a new way of screening patient samples.